- Quarrying including mobile crushing and screening
- Premixed concrete supply from mobile concrete batch plants
Holcim has extensive experience in supplying materials for large projects throughout Australia. We are staffed by experienced people who are accustomed to working with tight quality targets and restricted time frames. As a supplier of construction materials, Holcim guarantees the highest level of expertise and excellence in not only the supply of materials, but also by providing assistance with design alternatives and specialty products developed to meet project requirements.
We work hard at understanding the needs of our clients and respond to the needs of the communities where we operate. Our wide experience, access to Holcim's extensive resources and integrated approach enables us to offer alternative solutions.
Recognised for consistency of product quality, quarrying and concrete operations are certified by Quality Assurance Services. All mobile operations operate under site-specific quality plans that are individually approved on a project-to-project basis.
Users/Applications of Holcim Contracting Services include:
- Dams, airports, railways and major infrastructure projects
- Mine development and treatment facilities
- Remote area housing and community facilities
- Marine structures and pipelines
- Tanks, cattle grids and storage structures
- Repair and remedial work
- Drainage, erosion and environment protection structures
For more details on any of those above, or for new product and service enquiries please click contact your nearest state sales manager.