Here are our top five reasons to join Holcim (of course there are other reasons too!):
We give you real responsibilities
We believe that the best development opportunity you can have is actually working in an operational role, with real work and real challenges. You will have a dedicated manager who can work with you to develop your career plan.
We give you career flexibility
Because of its structure, the graduate program gives you the opportunity to work across sites and business divisions. This means you can explore what you really want and where you really want to go.
We focus on names, not numbers
Having a smaller graduate intake means that we can focus on each graduate’s development to suit both the business and individual requirements.
We develop and support you
- We will work with you to define and offer development opportunities specific to your career goals.
- Our Graduate Program includes multiple rotations to give you different perspectives of our business.
- Feel part of the larger community through our graduate networking opportunities.
- To help you with your orientation to Holcim, our graduates are paired with a buddy at commencement and a mentor once you’ve settled into your role.
We have great rewards and benefits
- Competitive salaries and regular salary reviews.
- Additional superannuation contributions.
- Various deals and discounts negotiated by our Procurement team.