The Holcim Beenleigh Quarry has been in operation since 1987. Quarrying occurs on Lot 51 WD1009 and Lot 58 W31548.
The Development Agreement and consents are held by the Gold Coast City Council. Environmental permits are issued by the the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (EHP). Both the Gold Coast City Council and EHP oversee compliance with the consents and permits.
There are no current development applications for the Beenleigh Quarry.
- Development Agreement Albert Shire Council and Queensland Mining and Explorations Pty Ltd
- Mobile Crushing and Hotmix Approval
- Lot 58 - Rezoning Consent 1058
- Portion 57 Subdivision
- Lot 7 - Rezoning Consent 2440
- Lot 51 - Rezoning Consent 2922
Environmental Impact Statement
- EIS (July 1994) Proposed Hard Rock Quarry Extension to the Existing CSR Ltd Ormeau Quarry, Peachey Road, Ormeau