Humes provide a comprehensive range of steel reinforced jacking pipes from 300mm to 3,600mm diameters with a range of different types to suit a variety of applications and installation methods. All standard Humes jacking pipes are provided in Class 4.
- S series jacking pipes - this range of pipes all provide high axial load transfer capacity and a flexible water tight joint including the interjack pipes. This is the ideal jacking pipe for sewerage applications.
- J series jacking pipes - a custom designed jacking pipe which provides a pipe with high axial load transfer capacity, and a flexible watertight joint. Limited suitability for sewerage applications.
- In-wall joint jacking pipes - a cost effective solution for a typical short length application where a flexible watertight joint is required.
Reinforced concrete pipes, (both standard and jacking) are available in a number of specialty variations to provide increased durability in the management of corrosion:
- extra cover to reinforcement
- sacrificial layer concrete
- calcareous aggregate
- corrosion protection linings.